This week we will be studying "Intransitive / Transitive verbs (自動詞・他動詞)"
The topic for this week is: English
- Why are you studying English??
- How do you study English?
- What is the most difficult thing about English?
- What's your favourite month? Why?
- Houji tea is better than green tea. Discuss.
- Who would you like to meet?
- What's your best feature?
(appearance or personality)
- What do you wish Kyoto had less/fewer of?
- Should health care be free?
- Kyoto’s imperial palace should be converted into a ‘Heian Theme Park’. Discuss.
- What’s a fair tax rate?
- Parents should be encouraged and financially supported to fully raise and care for their 0-3 y.o.
- Any topic you want to discuss
“The best bridge between despair and hope is a good night’s sleep.” — E. Joseph Cossman
- What philosophy do you live by?
It’s wrong to criticise other cultures.