This week we will be studying “Hear / Listen to”
The topic for this week is: Family
- How big is your family?
- What activities do you do as a family?
- Do you consider close friends to be family?
- Plan a trip to Disneyland with your family
- Announce to your parent that you are getting married
- You are being grounded
- Do animals get depressed or distressed?
- [country/city] has the best architecture in the world!
- Do you feel more at home in urban or rural environments?
- Do you have any exciting family history?
- Which childhood game would you like to play now?
- How do you study other cultures and countries?
- Which sport would be the funniest if a lot of alcohol was mandatory?
- Are the Japanese going to be happy to have foreigners back in Japan?
- Do you prefer animals over humans? Discuss.
- Any topic you want to discuss
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead” (Benjamin Franklin)
- Do you like to give people advice? Does it happen often?
Guests are like fish. After three days they stink!