This week we will be studying "How many? / How much? / How often?”
The topic for this week is: Comforts
-How do you get comfortable1 at home?
-What is your go-to comfort food?
-What makes you uncomfortable?
- Tell us about your favourite train.
- Which part of school was more difficult: exams or homework?
- Have you ever been surprised by a city/country you visited?
- If you had to completely change your diet, what would you eat?
- What did you love/hate as a kid but hate/love now?
- Do you remember your last nightmare?
- What do you think is the strangest festival in Japan? (Naki Sumo,Kanamara Matsuri, Hokkai Heso Matsuri, etc.)
- Autumn is too busy in Kyoto and ruins the experience. Discuss.
- Are new items better than old ones?
- Any topic you want to discuss
“Many a time a man's mouth broke his nose” (Irish proverb)
-What skills are kids missing these days?
Immortality is a curse, not a blessing.