This week we will be studying "Look", "See" and "Watch"
The topic for this week is: Memory
- What is one of the happiest memories of your life?
- What kinds of things do you often forget?
- Which memories would you like to relive?
- What would you like to get rid of in your home?
- What restaurant would you recommend to someone new to Kyoto?
- Tell us about your first home.
- How do you cheer yourself up when you are sad?
- Which word do you use a lot out of habit?
- Do you prefer living alone or with others?
- What’s the best mode of transport?
- What are you nerdy about?
- What things should always stay the same?
- Any topic you want to discuss
“Once we limit what can be satirized, we are no longer living in a free society.” ― Gad Saad (Canadian professor)
- If humanity lives another 1000 years, what will remain of today’s society?
Children should grow up surrounded by nature.