This week we will be studying "Have to" and "Must"
The topic for this week is: Cities
- What do you like/dislike about city life?
- What would make city life better?
- Suggest a tourist spot in your city.
- What was the best gift you received this year?
- What skill should Japanese schools teach their students
- Could you survive on a desert island?
- Do you enjoy Japanese wedding ceremonies?
- What do you find easy / difficult to memorise?
- Why are wristwatches still popular?
- Do you think Japanese people should have larger families?
- What do you think is the best gift and why?
- Do people actually enjoy end of year parties, or is it just a formality?
- Any topic you want to discuss
To win without risk is a triumph without glory. (French proverb)
- What elements of other cultures should Japan adopt?
Karma is real.