This week we will be studying "Intransitive / Transitive verbs (自動詞・他動詞)"
The topic for this week is: Nature
- What is the best place in Japan to see or experience nature?
- What is the most beautiful thing in nature?
- What outdoor activities do you enjoy?
- What is one brave thing you’ve done?
- What personality traits did you get from your parents?
- Aside from English, what else would you like to study?
- Where do you like to go on very hot days?
- When (and why) did you last wear formal clothing?
- What is the best thing about summer?
- Have you ever been blamed for something that wasn’t your fault?
- What’s the secret to a long life?
- When do you get angry?
- Any topic you want to discuss
“Everything that can be invented has been invented.” (Charles H. Duell, 1889)
- What can’t you forgive?
It’s better to accidentally imprison an innocent person than to accidentally release a guilty person.