This week we will be studying "Have","Get and "Do"
The topic for this week is: Japan
- What do you love most about Japan?
- What parts of Japan are a must-see?
- Where in Japan (except for Kyoto) would you like to live?
- What were you not allowed to do when you were a kid?
- In Japan, where is a place you’d like to visit?
- What do you always carry with you?
- What brought you to English Buffet?
- If you could try any job for one day, what job would it be?
- The window seat is the best seat on a plane. Discuss.
- What would you tell the world if everyone was listening?
- Tell us about a time you had to tell someone your true feelings.
- Have you ever got revenge on someone?
- Any topic you want to discuss
Family, religion, friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business.” (C. Montgomery Burns)
- Who is the most important historical figure?
- Agree/DisagreeIt’s better to save one human life than ten animal lives.