This week we will be studying "Common Verbs Review Part Ⅱ (Week 44 ~ 46)"
The topic for this week is: Cooking
- Do you like cooking at home, or eating out? Why?
- What would you like to learn how to cook?
- What are you good at cooking?
- What do you think about graffiti?
- What natural wonder would you like to see?
- Where in Japan would you like to try living?
- Which rule can you not understand?
- What is the best thing about Kyoto?
- What’s the best sandwich filling?
- Is there any season you would like to erase from Japan & what would be the pros and cons?
- All ‘old people’ should hand over their driving licenses to the government. Discuss.
- What makes you happy?
- Any topic you want to discuss
“Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.”
- Robert Louis Stevenson.
- Are we living in a simulation?
School uniforms are unnecessary.