This week we will be studying "There is / There are”
The topic for this week is: Money
-What is the worst thing you have ever spent money on?
-What do you like to splurge on?
-If you won a lottery, what would you do with the money?
-Budgeting a vacation
-Buying something new
- Do you spend a lot of time and money on your skin and hair?
- Do you feel people use too much water?
- ______ is my favourite festival!
- How did you feel on your first day of school?
- If you owned a farm, what would you grow? What about animals?
- Which spoken language sounds the best to you and why?
- If you could move the capital city from Tokyo, which city would you pick? Why?
- Giving someone ‘the silent treatment’ is childish.?
-Are *gokon still popular in Japan? And is it safe? What could be the alternatives?
*gokon: are group blind dates where people get drunk and get to know each other.
- Any topic you want to discuss
“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot”
-Do you think helicopter parenting helps children, or holds them back?
You never really know someone.