This week we will be studying "Say", "Tell","Talk" and "Speak"
The topic for this week is: School
- What school subject did (or do) you like?
- What was (or is) your least favorite thing about school?
- Talk about one of your teachers or classmates.
- Do you prefer to eat in or out?
- Do you still use any old technology?
- Is there anything you would wait in line for a week to see/do/get/etc.?
- What motivates you to study languages?
- Is it easy or hard for you to accept help from others?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- Would you rather be able to play every instrument or speak every language?
- What is impossible for you to give up?
- What would you do with an extra hour in the day?
- Any topic you want to discuss
“True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country” – Kurt Vonnegut (American writer)
- Should animals ever have the right to own property?
- Agree/Disagree Artificial intelligence should be granted human rights.