This week we will be studying ”Will" "Going to"
The topic for this week is: Celebrations
- What do you like to do to celebrate birthdays?
- What Japanese holidays or festivals do you enjoy?
- What food do you enjoy eating during holidays or festivals?
- Do you have a favourite book?
- Which instrument would you like to be able to play?
- What can you do with your eyes closed?
- What’s a great gift for anyone?
- What’s the hardest word for you to pronounce?
- Who gives you the creeps?
- What popular thing do you dislike?
- How important are libraries?
- Does food taste better outdoors?
- Any topic you want to discuss
“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”
– Andre Gide (French author)
-Would you rather live in a sailboat or a camper van for the rest of your life?
It’s impossible to have a successful marriage with someone with opposite political beliefs.