How many? / How much? / How often?
The topic for this week is: English
- Why are you studying English?
- How do you study English?
- What is the most difficult thing about English?
- What has made your life easier recently?
- What can you recommend?
- Tell us something historical that you often think about
- Are you competitive?
- Do you own any broken things?
- Who makes you mad?
- How will technology change the way we learn?
- What was the funniest moment in your life?
- Tell us about an interaction you had with a different culture.
- Any topic you want to discuss
“Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.” (Voltaire)
- What does ‘home’ mean to you?
People shouldn’t give unsolicited advice.