This week we will be studying "When/Where”
The topic for this week is: Autumn
-How does autumn make you feel?
-What autumn foods do you like to eat?
-Where is the best place in Japan to see autumn leaves?
- Is it better to be talented or hardworking?
- ‘Local food’ is overrated! Discuss.
- Do you enjoy stargazing or cloudwatching?
- Do you like to browse stationery shops?
- How much do you trust media weather forecasts?
- Why do people eat sweets and cakes when they are happy?
- What are some of your favourite words – (English or Japanese) and why?
- What are some red flags when you are getting to know someone?
- If you had to delete one sport from existence, what would it be and why?
- Any topic you want to discuss
“We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing” (George Bernard Shaw)
- What’s your earliest memory?
Kids today rely too much on technology.