This week we will be studying ”May" & "Might"
The topic for this week is: Sports
- Were you in any sports clubs in junior high/high school? If not, why?
- What sport do you think is the most interesting to watch?
- Have you ever been injured doing sports or an activity?
- What is the worst sound in the world?
- What makes you smile or laugh instantly?
- What do you need more of in life?
- What are people always surprised to learn about you?
- What do you miss the most from your past?
- What is something you will never do again?
- What’s the most dangerous thing you’ve ever done?
- What’s the most pointless animal?
- What don’t you miss about childhood?
- Any topic you want to discuss
“Success in creating AI would be the biggest event in human history. Unfortunately, it might also be the last, unless we learn how to avoid the risks” - Stephen Hawking (British scientist)
- What’s the biggest animal you could beat in a fight?
The best time to be born has already come and gone.