Who / Whose
The topic for this week is: Autumn
- What things do you love about autumn?
- What autumn foods do you like to eat?
- Where is the best place in Japan to see autumn leaves?
- Do you use loyalty cards?
- Have you ever had a good or bad neighbour?
- Do you prefer the mountains or the coast
- What’s the most you’ve ever eaten?
- Who is a good role-model for kids?
- What can you make?
- Do you prefer to have many choices or few choices?
- Tell us about a family tradition.
- How do you express your creativity?
- Any topic you want to discuss
“It turns out that many of today's problems are a result of yesterday's solutions.” Thomas Sowell)
-How do you deal with failure?
You should always trust your gut feeling.