This week we will be studying "Can”
The topic for this week is: Home
- What do you like and/or dislike about your home?
- What things in your home could you NOT live without?
- What is your dream house?
- What could you do to improve your life right now?
- What is the perfect number of hours to work in a week?
- Are you looking forward to your end of year work party (Bonenkai)?
- You can only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what is it?
- Bicycle is the best way to get around. Discuss.
- What are you proud of?
- It’s better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all. Discuss.
- Is it necessary to go to school to be successful?
- Are you OK with waiting in line for something?
- Any topic you want to discuss
“There are evils that come for good.” (Braizlian proverb)
- Of the five senses, which is the most important to you?
Hatred is pointless.