This week we will be studying "Look", "See" and "Watch"
The topic for this week is: Spring
- What do you like about spring?
- How does spring make you feel?
- Where is your favorite spot to see plum blossoms or cherry blossoms?
- Do you have happy memories of school lunch?
- What will you never forget?
- What’s worse: being too hot or being too cold? Why?
- What do you have in common with your childhood self?
- Have you made any mistakes recently?
- How often do you talk to strangers?
- Anpanman has too much control over Japanese children’s education. Discuss.
- How can we be more positive?
- Should Japan get rid of New Year’s cards?
- Any topic you want to discuss
“I think hell is something you carry around with you. Not somewhere you go.” – Neil Gaiman
- What was the most important life lesson you’ve learned?
Wars will be fought over water this century.