This week we will be studying "Want" and "Would like to"
The topic for this week is: Family
- What do you and your family like to do together?
- Do you consider close friends to be family?
- Tell us about your family.
- Why do you study English?
- When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Tell us about some buildings that you think are beautiful.
- What made you smile today?
- If I gave you ￥10,000 right now, how would you spend it?
- Where is a good place to go on a date?
- Have you ever been underestimated? Or underestimated someone else?
- Who do you envy?
- What was tough about being a child?
- Any topic you want to discuss
“What worries you, masters you.”– John Locke
(17th century English philosopher)
- What form of art do you most admire?
Renewable energy is the only solution for humanity’s future.