This week we will be studying "Say" "Tell" "Talk" "Speak"
The topic for this week is: Shopping
- What is one of your favorite stores, and why?
- If you could buy anything, what would you get?
- What is a useful item that you have bought?
- Should ‘Girl’s Day’ be a holiday?
- Where’s a good place to see cherry blossom?
- Will you continue wearing a mask after next week?
- Can you recommend anything to the class?
- Who is a great ambassador for Japan?
- What do you feel nostalgic for?
- Alcohol is the only way to make friends.
- Do you think the Genji family in the “The Tale of Genji” were good people?
- What’s the secret to a good night’s sleep?
- Any topic you want to discuss
“Comparison is the thief of joy.”
- hat would you refuse to buy even if you were a billionaire?
Love is just a chemical reaction in the brain.